Friday, December 5, 2008

A couple of second grade jokes

If you know anything about us, you know our family is a bunch of Disney Freaks. So, I have been collecting Disney related jokes. Here are a few of my favorites!

Q. Why don't Tiger have any friends?
A. Because he's always playing with Pooh!

Q. How did Tiger get his head stuck in the toilet?
A. Because he was looking for Pooh!

Q: Why doesn't Cinderella play soccer?
A: Because she always runs away from the ball (and she has a pumpkin for a coach)!

Overheard while on a Jungle Cruise boat:
Boat Capitan: While we are waiting to dock, are there any questions?
Guest: Yea. What kind of Mickey Mouse operation is this?

Joke outdated by digital photography:
What did Snow White say after she dropped off her film to be developed?
(sing) Some day my PRINTS will come.


I know...they are corny, but cute!

1 comment:

sweet expressions said...

well I know your Disney Freaks
the jokes were funny they made me laugh!!



hugs

Are you a Real Estate Agent or homeowner looking for a staging consultation?